• jeanderson410
    I am exploring my backup and have a folder with about 30 files. I want to delete about 25 of them but can only select one at a time, right-click, select Delete, confirm by clicking Yes. This is tedious for multiple files. I tried clicking one and shift-clicking the last one but that doesn't work.

Is there any way to select multiple files to delete?
  • Matt
    You can actually select the other files with shift-left click and then delete them en-masse. We'll improve that functionality in one of the future versions.
  • jeanderson410
    Matt:

That does not work. I tried shift, control, command, option and all combinations with left-click and I still can only select one file at a time.

Let me ask this: If I go into my Amazon S3 console via the web, and delete the actual backup files, is there any way to "sync" this to what Cloudberry Backup thinks is saved? I assume the backup files are kept in some kind of local database on my Mac.
  • Matt

That is quite unusual, since I was not able to reproduce the issue on the latest version of the software. For image-based backups, that's a know problem that we're working on.

Regarding the synchronization: yest, that is possible. Just go to tools > options > repository and click "synchronize" for your storage account.
  • jeanderson410
    I will try deleting directly in Amazon S3 console and then sync.

To be clear, I was trying to delete multiple files in the Cloudberry backup browser, not the Mac Finder.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment