• burt
    ive tryed changing encryption key ,no success,keep getting user credentials are invalid ,i can briefly conect if i use another user ,but that to disconnects,help plse....
  • burt
    win 7...
  • Gleb
    Hi , have you tried connecting as <Other user> and using the same user credentials? In this case it will either connect you into or show a more informative system error.
  • burt
    just says connection terminated by user.remote comp looks like it has a host but cant see it on controling comp
  • burt
    it logs on to remote comp on other user window ,as soon as i try log in with other user it disconnects/terminates session ?and yet host comp looks like it has a host....
  • Gleb
    , we'll need diagnostic info from the application, please use Menu > Diagnostic > Send to support, mention this thread in the description so it's not lost. Thanks in advance
  • Gleb
    , thanks.
    We're investigating, but it seems you can make it work if you disable "Allow direct internet connections".
  • burt
    have no idea where that setting is ,but it seems to have come good all by itself ,all working normaly for now . thxs anyway
  • Gleb
    , nice to hear that!
    Please reopen your support ticket #161012 if the issue occurs again.
  • burt
    ok thxs
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube