• Dhayes
    As someone who uses a Linux box as my daily driver I am just adding my name to people who are really looking forward to a Linux version of remote assistance.
  • Gleb
    Hi , thanks for posting this. Personally I can't wait us making a Linux version. However, we've made a decision to postpone that for now until we polish the other mechanisms in the Windows version (that is available on our main website) and the Mac version (that is in the development nowadays).

If you could list the requirements to it, it would be extremely useful for us.
    Having a direct comparison with a competitor solution is also good.
  • KC Leeper
    Big vote for OSX and then Linux support as well. We all have Mac family members!
  • Gleb
    Hey , thanks for your vote! Let me know if I should add your email to the notification list
  • KC Leeper
    By all means do so.
  • KC Leeper
    And I would like for the paid version to have a directory of remote machines so we can name the connection, remember the login password and NOT require encryption while I am wishing.
  • Gleb
    exactly this is in the development now. I will put your email to the other notification list as well. When there is a beta version of the products to show, we will inform you.
  • MartijnD

I think you should start with a client for debian based distro's with a repro or with an installer like VMware does this.
  • Gleb
    Thanks , I've filed your request
  • Jacobus De Wet
    Any update on this thread.

I would also love a linux option so I can support windows and mac users from my trusty linux desktop
  • Sergey N
    Hello Jacobus,

Not yet, we are currently working hard on Mac version of the software, after releasing it we will consider the possibility of the Linux version.
  • Dan Lewis
    Sergey, thanks for that Very Encouraging Comment (tm)! :-)

Any sort of time line available? I'm anxiously awaiting the Mac version, so I can discontinue [competitive product that has priced themselves out of my reach]. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Sergey N
    Hello Dan,

A busy month here, we have finally released the client part of the macOS version. Feel free to test it as much as you like.
  • DragonFox
    any updates?
    i'd be happy with just a "viewer" on linux to control windows pc's
  • David Gugick
    We recently released the Android version. You may be able to use that version on your Linux with the proper support.
  • Wyatt Merl
    How would you be able to connect to a Debian 12 computer? Even a Bash shell like Powershell or CMD prompt would be helpful.
    Though Gui would be better.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet