• Porfirio Guzman
    Hey guys as far as missing features go it will be great to implement a small window dedicated to save client computer information with option to prompt client to grant confirmation access to the remote user.
    A tab to access this information will be nice on the main window other than a pop up window.
  • Gleb
    Hey , what kind of information do you want to be displayed there?
  • Porfirio Guzman
    Hey Gleb,

Sort of like a client base inventory of computers saved, instead of the drop down menu that saves which comp you had sessions with, though this will have a dedicated window. I'm a long time user of Teamviewer and I have a big list of client machines saved that when it came time to access client machines for troubleshooting the information of those client machines was stored permanently for immediate access. But for now just a dedicated window for client machines, I understand this is a working in progress for you and your development team so i wont run at a 100 mph. Once again i appreciate your development teams hard work. I must agree that this application is by far the best teamviewer alternative application there is and has the potential to be a Teamviewer rival in the future.
  • Gleb
    , gotcha, thanks. This feature is on our roadmap for the near future, although I am not sure whether it will be available in the freeware version or only in the paid version.
  • Porfirio Guzman
    What types of plans for pricing monthly or annually? I hope this don't take the route of Teamviewer, usually that happens in the tech world every vendors follow suit. Just Like Apple throws a notch on there products now every OEM want to have a notch lol. I will rather open my wallet to CloudBerry than Teamviewer. I'm an IT Tech for a non-profit organization and my company don't want to upgrade our Teamviewer because of there business pricing.
  • Gleb
    , we are still in the middle of the making this decision so it's too early to claim something specific. But let me assure you:
    - We are looking at the competition and learning from their mistakes
    - We are also listening to our customers (both potential and existing) and to the IT community as a whole

I believe we will make a public announcement once things settle down
  • Gleb
    Hello .
    As a matter of fact, CloudBerry Remote Assistant is a freeware and we are going to keep the free version (no plans to remove it) along with the paid version (that is coming in the mid-term future).

The features are described on the product page of our main website, please check them out.
  • mp04279
    Do you plan on providing the ability to use dual monitors in the free version? When is the planned release for the paid version? Thank you.
  • Gleb
    in the free version you can use one monitor at a time and switch between them.

About the paid version, there are no firm plans but we suppose it is during Q3 this year
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment