• MikeTB
    Is there a way to have all my clients auto update while on the same version after I make a change to my advanced rebranding and request the new build?
  • Brandon K
    Mike,
    I was in a similar situation previously, and from my understanding no you can't. You'd either need to reinstall that new build manually to each machine, or wait for the next Cloudberry software update. This would be a great feature to have when deploying important changes to multiple clients.
  • Matt
    Brandon is correct here, but we're already working on global auto-update feature that will allow you to do that.
  • MikeTB
    do we know when the next version release is? wasn't it supposed to be this week?
  • Matt
    That'll be a separate web dashboard update, they are released more quickly. This is planned for version 4.5, which will be a pretty big update. ETA is the beginning of August +/- a couple of weeks.
  • MikeTB
    I was referring to the next software update, which will update my settings on my endpoints
  • Boris

The next update for the backup agent is expected to come out this week, unless it gets delayed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment