• Alaa Naim
    Hello

You tell me that this problem will be solved in new coming version (6.1) but nothing solved !!!! Cloudberry restoring a lot of empty deleted folders as not expected restoring result which is not accepted please advise !!!!
  • Klim
    Hello ,

Thank you for letting us know. Could you please send to us diagnostic information?
    Please go to Tools->Diagnostic, fill the form and insert a link to this discussion in the description field. We will contact you as soon as possible!
    Thank you for your help!
  • Alaa Naim
    Please solve this issue, the small backup software doesn't do that problem we paid for professional solution from months ago but till now it is Unreliable what's that!!!
  • Sergey N
    Hello Alaa,

Thank you for notifying us about your issue, we are really eager to investigate it. However as you mentioned you purchased a paid version of our software and we do have an awesome Support Team for such cases. First of all i would recommend putting our your logs on the public forum, where everyone can dowload it and get hold of your data details. Secondly as my colleague have mentioned you need to send us the full Diagnotic Info pack, please follow the instruction from Klim's message to do so. It will also create a ticket in our Service Desk automatically to help you tracking your issue.

I have edited your message to remove your sensitive info.
  • Matt
    I see your ticket in our system and asked the responsible engineer about its status. I suggest to continue conversation there, since R&D is already involved in investigation.
  • Alaa Naim
    please solve it as soon as possible time is money, I have a millions of files and folders want to backup it and because of this problem we are thinking to change our cloud and your software and this is a bad situation I can't use your software with millions of folders that can back with one restore, I have tow software from Cloudberry and till now I didn't work with it I can't wait for months again to test new update !!!!
  • Alaa Naim
    No body contact me abut above problem !!! and estimated time to solve it, and about the second unbelievable problem which restoring the wrong version of requested files which is must a basic of your software !!!
  • Matt
    It looks like you are creating new tickets regarding the same problem and those tickets go to different support engineers.I suggest to get back to Boris regarding this issue and make sure to communicate with one engineer to speed up the process.
  • Anton Zorin
    in your backup plan, do you have the option "track local file deletes in backup storage"?
    Once you run your backup and it adds metafiles to every object that doesn't exist, it won't restore them in the future if they didn't exist on the time of the restore point you're trying to restore.

Thanks
  • Alaa Naim
    Thank you for your reply , but do you think I am writing here before trying it with and without this option checked and unchecked and still having that problem and I think this option related to the files not for folders as I mentioned in this ticket
  • Anton Zorin
    Just to confirm, the problem is only with folders, not with files, correct?
  • Alaa Naim
    yes, this for main problem and there is a another issue that cloudberry did not restore the correct versions of files requested and Matt have all details about it ,,,,, unbelievable bugs !!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment