• Don P
    The UI doesn't let me pick more than one destination when creating a backup plan. Coming from an old CrashPlan background, I'd like to be able to pick my external hard drive, my local network file server, and a remote cloud server all in the same plan.

For now I'm just duplicating plans once I have one with the sources set up properly, but then if I ever change the source I have to remember to update all the 'duplicate-except-for-destination' copies of the plan.
  • David Gugick
    Hybrid Backups support backing up locally/NAS/File Share and to the cloud with a single plan. However, it is not possible to Target 2 local destinations or two cloud targets. What exactly are you looking for? Is it 2 local and one cloud?
  • Don P
    I can't get it to work for any set of options at all.

Ideally I'd be able to select 2 'cloud' targets though - B2 for 'real' off-site cloud for true disasters and a Minio server on my local network for normal recovery efforts.
    Attachment
    screencast 2019-08-11 09-21-41 (715K)
  • Matt
    We don't yet have for Hybrid backups for Mac/Linux versions of the software, only for Windows. This functionality is on our road map, but I don't have any ETA yet.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment