• Klim
    Hello! We have released a new small patch for macOS -v 2.9.4! (MBS & Standalone)

This patch will be especially interesting for B2 users because these improvements make working with Backblaze B2 storage more stable.

In addition, it comes with a few bug fixes.
  • Don P
    FYI, I updated and immediately the app wouldn't launch because my license key wasn't valid. I pasted it in several times, it always said 'nope'. Eventually I had to use the website to do an "offline activation" using the exact same key and that got it to work again.

So anyone who is upgrading, make sure you try to run it after upgrading - don't just assume that your backups are going to continue to function!
  • IvanV
    I cannot install this version on macOS Catalina 10.15 Beta (19A536g).
  • Matt
    We currently support only stable publicly available builds of macOS, so there may be some issues with that. Once final version is available it'll be officially supported on our side.
  • Aidan
    Still hoping for OneDrive support so that I can retire my Windows machine from doing backups one day :chin:
  • Matt
    Sorry, don't have any details on that. We're moving away from consumer-grade storage providers.
  • Aidan
    that's a shame - I understand they must take a lot of support time. Office365 Business comes with 1TB of storage so it's pretty useful to have OneDrive upload from Cloudberry to be able to use that. I guess you still would say that's consumer-grade. Ta for the reply.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment