• shahin123
    Hi,
    We having an issue with Cloudberry and mounted Cloud storage.
    The Azure storage that we have mounted have 100 sub folders but when open the drive in Windows explorer we see only the files and not the sub folders. When browse the Azure storage from the Cloudberry itself we see all of the sub folders.
    Any idea why Windows explorer dont sees the sub folders?
  • Ethan Sed
    Could you please illustrate your issue with screenshots of how the data appears in each application / tool?

Also kindly clarify which exact CloudBerry (MSP360) product are you using - from your description we presume it is CloudBerry Drive?

Thanks in advance!
  • shahin123
    Thank you for the update,
    We are using the Cloudberry Drive and we have download it 2 day ago.
    When we browse the cloud storage with cloudberry itself we see lots of sub folder:
    Pic1

But after mounting the Storage and try to open the mounted drive from windows explorer we dont see any of the subfolder
    pic2

We see only the files and and the sub folders in the folder: Art Research Center Kyoto NEF
    Thanks
  • David Gugick
    Do the subfolders have any blobs in them or are they empty?
  • shahin123
    Hi David,
    Sure, all the sub folders have many files in them.
    I insttall the cloudberry on different server and see the same result.
  • shahin123
    Hi guys,

Am I the only one with this issue!?
  • Matt
    I guess in your case it would be more efficient to investigate this with our Support team. Please send diagnostic logs by going to CloudBerry Drive tray icon, right-click and choose Diagnostic, use "Send to Support" button there. Don't forget to add a link to this forum thread in the issue description.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment