• Sergey N
    Don't forget to check out the Remote Assistant section of our Help portal - https://help.cloudberrylab.com
  • Inspector
    In Tony's earlier instructions for the Newbies where he says "On the computer you intend to Access the above set-up" - is there a word missing .................follow the above set-up ?
  • Inspector
    Hi Tony sent you an email to contact me regarding your post - cheers
    Peter
  • Alan Bonnici
    Hello,

A while back I created a youTube series on the topic. It is at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt_MXOexTCYUicxFYuLN_lH1TW4ZHqVzb.

Hope this helps
  • Ethan Sed

Thank you for sharing this material with us and community!
  • Klemen Novak
    Dear all.
    I've been using Remote assistant for some time and it works great.
    I have one "target computer" that is not using Windows password (it automatically logs in at Startup). What could be the procedure to remotely connect to that computer unattended?
    Thank you for answers.
    Klemen
  • Sergey N
    Hey there Klemen,

There shouldn't be any issues, you just set-up Unattended Access and connect. Have you encountered any issues doing that?
  • Jordan C
    Sergey,

I am using iOS app to remote into the desktop (host) and I can't remote access to the desktop unless I select and enter pin code under "Enter Pin" option. User's windows password does not work nor the custom password work for the selected "User" (by the way I only have 1 user).

The error would display:
    Error
    Password Invalid.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Jordan,

Custome password is RA feature, so unless it is enabled it won't accept any user password. Could you please provide a bit more details on what is happening exactly, some screenshots might also help. Thank you.
  • Claudio Stutz
    Hello, I am using the latest version of Remote Assistant 2.3.1.5 . I configured it for Full Control on the client and even on my machine.
    When I access the client's machine and his machine is blocked, I can't use it, as it stays in the message "Established, waiting for incoming data ..." forever. Only access the customer's desktop immediately after they unlock Windows.
    Was there a solution for the case?
    NOTE: Another thing I noticed is that there is no option for Ctrl + Alt + Del to block the machine.
    NOTE2: During access, if you block the Windows session of the machine, you lose access.
    Thankful.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube