• Van Evans
    Are there any switches that can be used to install the freeware without user's interaction. I am deploying CloudBerry Explorer Freeware to users (50 users in my case, using Ivanti to push the deployment - no issues). But when they launch the CloudBerry Explorer, there's a prompt to select license options (Freeware edition, start 15 days trial or activate commercial version). Even when we select freeware edition, there's an error: Freeware request failed. Please contact us at . Then another prompt comes up asking for activation code to start freeware. Please help!
  • Matt
    The main problem here is that freeware requests require internet connection and TLS 1.2 protocol. Do you use proxy by any chance?
    Freeware is intended for personal/home users, so there's no CLI activation. On each PC you need to click "I don't have the code" and enter user's email to activate the software.
  • Van Evans
    Which version will have/allow the CLI activation?
  • Matt
    The commercial license will allow you to do that, but I'd first make sure you can actually activate the software via regular means first. Do you activate freeware version correctly? I mean, I'm probably asking obvious things, but do you enter email address during activation?

If possible, navigate to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Explorer for Amazon S3\Logs, find the cloudberry.log file and send it to me via PM so I can check it out.
  • Van Evans
    Yes, the activation works correct. But were can I get information to get the commercial license.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment