• Terri Grover
    I use Windows and frequently need to connect with a client who is using a Mac. Can I run the Windows version of the Remote Assistant and send my Mac client a link to download the Mac version? Is there a separate QuickSupport that they should download instead?
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi ,
    Thanks for your email.
    We've recently released the very first version of RA for Mac. At the moment the mac app can't be a host, it can only connect to hosts running under Windows.
    Having the mac to host RA connections is on the roadmap and will be released in one of the next versions.
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!
  • Terri Grover
    I don't think you understood my question. I have a Windows computer. I would like to connect remotely to a client who has a Mac. Which would be the host, my computer or the Mac? Are you saying it is impossible to remotely connect to a Mac from a PC?
  • Katherine G
    Hi Terri, In your situation the Mac is the host (or server) and your Windows system is the guest (or client). From what Anton says, the Mac cannot yet be a host. But sounds like it is coming.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Terri,

As an addition to my colleague's replies, I just would like to add that we are already actively developing the mac host part and will present it at the beginning of the next year. This decision allows us to test everything thoroughly and polish the host part as it is much more complicated than the client part. Keep an eye on our blog regarding the updates. Thank you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment