• JasonTech
    Hi all. I've recently become responsible for supporting the backups of the company I work for as our previous Cloudberry guy left the company, but I'm still getting to grips with everything. One of the errors i'm currently grappling with for at least two of our clients is the following error:

Consistency check plan cannot be started simultaneously with another plan in the same cloud storage.

I'd greatly appreciate any help in finding out how to get to the bottom of this and resolve it. Many thanks!
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi Jason,
    Thanks for your question.

The consistency check plan is a plan that lists the destination and makes the local meta database up to date. In another words, the result of this plan should be the match between the destination (cloud/local) and the meta database references.
    If there’s a plan that’s working at the same time, it will always add some extra files (the data itself or some configuration files that we also put to the cloud) and if it’s writing to the same destination, the meta database will be out of sync.

Try to adjust the time of either plans that they do not overlap.

Thanks
  • JasonTech
    Thanks for the reply Anton. So to clarify, does this mean the Consistency check needs to run separately from the backup plan itself to avoid this? Should I run a resync of the repository as well? I'm quite new to all this so still learning a lot of the ropes and terminology here! :)
  • Anton Zorin
    , consistency check does exactly this, the repository resync.

Jason, we’re working on streamlining the boarding process and it would be very helpful to know all the complexities you’ve bumped into.

Please DM me when you have time.
    Thanks
  • JasonTech
    Hi Anton, I sent you a DM yesterday.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention