• Peter Bevington
    Hi All

I have been given an option to spend a further $40 to upgrade what I thought was current (they say it's an older version) since I pay maintenance on CBB Server to the BareMetal version.

I need to be able to backup my NAS to an S3 based service.

Has anyone got any thoughts or advise if the upgrade is a worthwhile option.
  • Matt
    The old "server" version has been deprecated about 5 years ago, I believe, so, yeah, this is a pretty old edition of the app.

You can still download the latest version and use it with your license, but it'll be without image-based backups. All other options will stay the same.
  • Anton Zorin

In addition to that, the old Server didn’t have image based backup, it used to be file level backup only.
  • Peter Bevington
    This is fast becoming a nightmare.

I have been given a link to perform an upgrade (for $40), but have to release my existing license, which I have. Now when I return to that site it reports that the license has been disabled, so I'm left with nothing to use now, cannot use my existing solution as I have no valid license anymore and cannot upgrade for the very same reason.
  • Anton Zorin
    , I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.
    Can you please provide us the ticket number where you received the link?
    Thank you!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet