• Florian
    I am using the server edition of ubuntu, without any desktop, therefore I have to configure everything in the web interface. This still seems to be very limited.

Florian
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi ,
    Thanks for your question.
    I noticed that you're a user of the Managed Backup Service, are you talking about it or about the web interface of the agent?
    In the first case, just go to RMM -> Remote Managemen, find the computer in the list, click on the backup bar in the backup status column and in the tab you'll see you can click on the plus icon and "create consistency check plan".
    Thank you,
    Anton
  • Florian
    Hi,
    thank you for your repsonse. Yes, I am using MBS. Is it possible that the consistency check is only available for the Ultimate Edition? I have an "old" desktop licenses which is currently associated with the ubtunu server and there I cannot find any possibility to create a consistency check plan.

Thanks,
    Florian
  • Matt
    There are no consistency checks for Linux/Mac software. If you need to update the information about the files in the cloud via MBS panel you can go to to RMM > Remote management, click on the "gear" button, and select Edit > Options. There will be "repository" section where you can perform synchronization.

Consistency checks are usually only needed if there's a chance that files are changed/deleted in the cloud and there's currently no way to schedule the sync process.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment