• Carlos
    Hello!

I want to know if there is any explanation of the Restore verification for image backups feature added in version 6.1.1; When the agent runs that verification?

• IvanS
    Hi Carlos,
    Thanks for your interest in our product.

The restore verification feature allows you to check backup integrity before the full backup restore to a real Windows machine. This feature is in beta version and we would appreciate any feedback you can share.

To get more details about the Restore verification, please read this article in our help section
    https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-backup/backup/about-backups/restore-verification

Thank you,
  • Carlos
    Hello , I wonder why I can't do this verification. I have some Image based copies and when I right clic on one of them the option isn't there.

Maybe I need an specific edition of the agent?. I work with a rebranding agent installed over a Windows 10 Pro with the Hyper-V feature installed.
    Attachment
    2020-03-05 17_34_25-Backup online Microsoft SQL Server (60K)
  • IvanSAccepted Answer
    Hi ,
    Thanks for the screenshot. It explains the confusion.

The Restore verification option is available only for the Standalone version, which you can see on our web site and which is supposed for internal use.
    As far as I can see, you are using the MBS version, which comes from your web console.

We haven't implemented yet the Restore verification in the MBS version. It is already on our roadmap, but I can't tell you any ETA for now.
    You can send me your contacts in a private message, and we would let you know once this option is implemented in the MBS backup agent.

Waiting for your reply.
    Thank you,
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube