• Carlos
    Hello,

Recently I had a problem restoring some information that was missing. Supposedly there were 17 Gb of information in the cloud or at least that was the MBS said, when I update the repositories unfortunately I realized that there is just 4GB of information for that account. Nevertheless I decided to restore those files and some of them have chain %3Aacl after the extension of each file. I think those are the permissions but I'm not sure.

Could you please tell me what are they and explain a bit the permissions restoring?
  • David Gugick
    Yes they are the permission files, which should not be restored. That was an old issue that was resolved in 6.2. What version are you running?
  • Carlos
    Hello ,

Then that's the problem, in this client the agent version installed is 6.0.2.28 . For some technical reasons we've delayed the deployment of the new version because the situation we're living nowadays due to coronavirus.

I am still interested in the process of the permissions restoring, can you describe how it works?
  • Carlos
    Thanks for the link. I was expecting a more detailed technical explanation but just wit this I realized some things that I used to ignore.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment