• Florian
    Hi,
    I am currently testing Clouberry Backup in combination with a QNAP Storage and its inbuild Object Storage Server.
    Most backup plans are working as expected, but one Exchange Backup Plan throws "Could not parse the specified URII" when trying to Backup the 8GB Public Folder database. The name of the database is "Public Folder Database.edb".
    Is it possible that this error occurs because of the whitespaces in the filename?

I hope someone can help me,
    thanks,
    Florian

• David GugickAccepted Answer
    I think this would be best handled by our Support team. Please open a support ticket here (https://www.cloudberrylab.com/support.aspx) or from the Tools | Diagnostic option in CloudBerry Backup. Thanks.
  • Florian
    Thank you for the reply. I have just created a ticker, if we found a solution I will post it in this forum, because it might help others.

Florian
  • Florian
    The solution I found is quiet simple, :wink:
    I switched the cloud account from S3 to Open Stack and since than I have been able to upload even bigger files than the 8GB public folder database.

I have contacted the support team and they found out, that a timeout problem occurs during uploading the file. Therefore I think the reason is the default configuration of the Object Storage Server which based on Open Stack Swift.

Thank you for your help,
    Florian
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube