• John-Shaw
    I've just fired up CloudBerry to check on our Google Cloud Storage after a long break, and I can't get anything from the bucket to display.
    I upgraded to 2.10.2.73 and I re-added the bucket to the backup storage sources. I can see that CB is connecting properly because it was able to bring up the bucket name on its own after I entered the API keys. But no files are shown.
    On the cloud-side of things, I can see that all of my files are still definitely there.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
  • IvanS

At first glance, the reason for you can't see the files in the software is that the local repository was not synchronized. Please try to synchronize it and see if it will resolve the issue.
    You can find this option in Settings -> Application -> Synchronize repository.
    Then choose your cloud storage account and hit the "Synchronize Now" button.
  • John-Shaw
    Thank you for your response. I ran synchronization from the application settings, and I'm still not seeing any files there. I gave it a few hours to synch up, but the database size hasn't gotten any larger.
  • IvanS

We would need to investigate the diagnostic information from that computer to know more about possible reasons for that behavior. 
    Could you please send us the log files? To send the diagnostic info please go to the Feedback section. Put a brief description of the issue and click the send button. The logs will be sent to our support team automatically. 

Thank you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet