• andrewrima
    Hello my friends!
    I would like to know how I can deploy remote assistance using msi?
    I tried using around 10 machines on a small network, but a license does not allow this, have another solution for this?

Thanks for the support and for this great tool.

Best Regards,
    Andrew
  • David Gugick
    There’s currently no silent install option as far as I’m aware with RA. Having said that, there’s already a requirement in the system to support it. I’ve added your request to the internal requirement. Thanks.
  • Jared Pickerell - DCEduCoop
    Can you add my name to the request as well? Would love an MSI and/or silent install capabilities!
  • Sergey N
    Our installer also capable of silent installation. Check-out this article regarding CLI commands supported - https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-remote-assistant/cli
  • Jared Pickerell - DCEduCoop

Never told you thanks for the link to the command line install options, so a bit belated, but thanks!

Any way we might be able to provide an encryption key with command line install? That might include pointing a already existing config file. I've discovered that copying a config file from a previously installed copy will keep the encryption key on the second machine. This is EXTREMELY helpful when wanting to have same security settings on a group of computers. Keeping track of separate encryption keys for EVERY SINGLE install is a bit too much so have gone to copying config files as part of installation in some of my use cases.

Also, ability to set PIN and/or password, along with other settings of a silent install would be FANTASTIC! Again, this could be accomplished with being able to point to a config file with the installer command line options.

Thanks!
    Jared
  • Sergey N
    Heya Jared, thank you for interesting suggestions, we will definitely discuss them on our Product Meeting, cheers !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment