• MRM4TN
    We've had Cloudberry Backup Ultimate for about a year now when we got our new server. We have a daily backup plan for rotating drives. Yesterday, I made one small change to the backup plan and now it won't read/recognize the backups from the previous days. Can something be done about this or are we stuck? I need to retrieve a file from a few days ago and cannot get to it. Thanks.
  • David Gugick

When you say you got a new server, do you mean you installed MSP360 Backup fresh on the server and pointed it to the existing storage with all the backups? If so, follow this link for instructions: https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-backup/restore/about-restore/restore-from-another-computer
  • MRM4TN
    When bought a new server, we switched our backup from an old program to Cloudberry. Yes, it was a fresh install. Once I figured out how to set up everything, we have had no issues with it. I shouldn't have mentioned that. That is not the problem.

I edited our backup and now the backups from earlier in the week can't be read when trying to retrieve a file from the backup. That is the problem.
  • David Gugick
    When you browse the storage tab, do you see the backup files? Or, are you saying some or all of the files are not showing up? Can you check directly on your storage to see if the files are there?
  • MRM4TN
    On the storage, the files are there. Under the storage tab, nothing shows up.
  • David Gugick
    Either someone changed the Prefix in Backup for the PC you are using or the local MSP360 database was deleted / corrupted. First I would make sure the prefix matches what you see in storage for the PC folder name (Advanced Setting in the Storage Account for the Prefix). If it doesn’t match, change it and check the storage tab again. Then, if data still does not show up, synchronize the repository. https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-backup/restore/about-restore/repository-sync
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment