• Jeremie Dufault
    Hi,

This is highly annoying,

Since v.6.2.4.29, a lot of my customers have that error : " Failed : Inconsistent backup, to correct please run a Full backup.". More than 25 backup jobs with that issue.

No customer have the same backup destination, some have network share, some have Azure or Wasabi and they had the same problem.

You can run a full backup, the next morning, the client have the same error. I opened a ticket and the issue seems to be be from your software.

I can't do nothing for my customers because I can't rollback the software to an earlier version. You should at least give us that opportunity
  • Steve Putnam
    It is for this reason that I keep the new version in the sandbox and leave the old version as public until a new version comes out. I update using the sandbox build and can roll back if necessary using the public build.
  • Matt
    That's in the works, please bear with us. As for the "Inconsistent backup" error message, please contact our support team, we need to log that incident in with our developers, it's a known problem.
  • Jeremie Dufault
    Hi! thanks for the reply,

Yes, I opened a ticket, i'm waiting for the new version, I warned my customers about that issue.
  • Alex1
    Any updates on this?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube