• daniel
    Hi guys, no matter what I do cloudberry will not follow my retention policy. Old backups stay around forever. My storage endlessly bloats until it fills up, which is kinda frustrating.

Here's some screenshots of my backup storage:

m7gXP9J.png

u9PRSAi.png

Between those two screenshots there is nothing but tons of partial backups. How do I delete them, or have cloudberry delete them? There doesn't seem to be a select all command.

Here is my retention policy:

GgS3i92.png

After running full and partial backups (scheduled and manual), the old backups still won't clear out. Even after I uncheck the "Always keep the last version" checkmark.

Any advice? thanks
  • Julia
    Please inform if the plan succeeded/completed, no failures?
    I would recommend to send diagnostic log so that we can check the details.
  • daniel
    It runs successfully, it just doesn't clean up old backups. please let me know if you want me to send diagnostic, and the details of how to properly do that.
  • Julia
    Yes, please. Go to the Tools | Diagnostic log and use “Send to Support” button there. Add a short description and an url of this forum post to keep the reference. The support ticket will be created automatically.
    Please let me know the ticket number here. Thanks!
  • daniel
    76631, thank you.
  • Matt
    I left a reply for you in that ticket. Looks like you de-selected some partitions for the backup, so the data in that chain is not tied to the ones that were created after that.
    You would need to delete those backups manually.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment