• Patrick P
    I recently upgraded to version 47. After a reboot I noticed that I had lost all my saved logins. Address Book is empty, Can anyone shed any light on this?

Regards

Patrick
  • David Gugick
    is the address book completely empty or are there a limited number of items in it? If it's completely empty, I'll have to ask the remote assistant team
  • Patrick P
    It is completely empty. :(

Thank you for your assistance
  • David Gugick
    Support is brainstorming the issue. I should have some reply for you by tomorrow.
  • MikeMc
    I just had the same problem. The address list is empty. Is there a file that I can recover to bring it back? or do I need to re-create?
  • Sergey N
    Please navigate to the %PROGRAMDATA% folder on your machines and check if there is RemoteAssistant folder available? If it is, please archive it and send it to . After that please check that there is RaSettings.xml in this folder and copy it to RemoteDesktop folder, this should resolve the issue.
  • MikeMc
    well.... I had already re-setup the remote computers so the xml was already updated....
    But thanks for the info because if it happens again, I will know to look for recovery of the xml file.
    Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet