• samiksha
    Need help, i am unable to receive any email notification when the backup plan completes or fails .
  • David Gugick
    Can you please verify that you’re using our stand-alone Backup product and not Managed Backup?
  • Matteo
    We've the same problem too
    I swtiched from MSP360 service to SMTP, with mine SMTP server and now works perfectly

But Now, i cannot switch back to MSP360 Email service
  • LpGT
    Hello, i have the same problem

I don't receive any notification of the plans I have created, and the problem is the same with the different licenses SQL, desktop server, file backup

has something to do with the October 28th update ? before this date everything is functional
  • David Gugick
    I need to ask again, is this stand-alone Backup (which is where this post was created) or Managed Backup? I get the sense this is Managed Backup, and if so, I'll move the post to the proper section, but please let me know.
  • LpGT
    its a Managed Backup

mspbackups
  • David Gugick
    I'm asking anyone on this thread experiencing email issues to open a support case so your issue can be investigated and tracked.
  • LJTechservices
    I too am having problems getting email notifications from my managed backup account since the settings changed on Oct 28.
    I was using SMTP through a MS365 email account. It was working fine till the change.

I can't open a support case because I can't get logged into the system. I've tried to go through the "forgot password" dance but never get a reset email.

I attempted to register again with the support system thinking I may not have yet, but get a
    message that my email is already in use.

Edit: I was able to open a ticket through the main website.
  • David Gugick
    Anyone else having notification issues? Please open a Support case so the team can review. Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment