• Michel F
    I installed the agent on 2 servers today and in both cases, the services were not created. Any way to correct that? Thanks
  • Sergey
    This looks like it needs a check with the Support Team. If you could please submit us a set of logs from either of the machines describing the situation. Or go ahead and create a case in our Support portal: https://support.msp360.com/, Support techs will advise you what data to collect.
    We also need to know what version you were on previously, so please add that to the description.
  • David Gugick
    Can you verify what name you are looking for in Services? The default name is "Online Backup Service", but if you used rebranding, the service name will change according to the name you used in the rebranding section.
  • Michel F
    I looked for that but the name is really "Online Backup Service" on all computers but the 3 I installed the latest agent version on do not have any MSP360 service created. 3 different computers, 3 different OS, same result. I opened a ticket, they are looking into it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment