• gharo
    how in the world, do I RESTORE an image based file to an hyperV file? I am trying to restore an image based backup uploaded to Wasabi on one bucket as shown in the picture.
    I tired to restore from mspbackups.com, created a restore plan and nothing comes up.
    I then download the online backup software to another computer, When I try to restore, i got a message: If you don't see your backups, that you have backed up from another computer, it is possible that you haven't specified a right prefix, bucket (the one you used on another computer) or you havent' synced repository, Read our Manual that explains the aformetioned information in detail.
    Ok, so I click on the synced repository option. I see the bucket name and click on the synchorize now button (it shows updating files) and update complete.. nevertheless, nothing comes up that is different from the same screen.

I had read so many videos, guides, forums. and nothing explains how to do it.. please help!!
    e79rmjuay7n5g33h.jpg
  • David Gugick
    this article talks about how to change the backup prefix in the product. Please review and let us know if that addresses your issue of not being able to see the backup files. https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-backup/restore/about-restore/restore-from-another-computer
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in discussions!