• Justin C
    Thanks for the assist David. Appreciate the quickness of the help. #WhatAGuy
  • mikew
    Hi David, i am also having a problem with gmail saying that app is blocked , can you share with me what i need to do please
  • Natan-or
    Hi
    When I try to configure Gmail backup I get this error:

This app is blocked
    This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.

Can you advise please?
  • PhilFIT
    I'm having this issue as well, seems like a lot of hassle could be saved by adding these instructions to the KB or setup steps or else maybe just post the solution here so we can access it without waiting for a DM. But if you insist on a DM, send away.
  • PhilFIT
    In case anyone else runs into this issue, this should have been put into the documentation but since it isn't here is the fix I received from support, a quick google search shows these IDs are not unique so they should work for anyone else having this problem:

1) Sign in to https://admin.google.com/ with your super administrator.

2) Click Main Menu (the Hamburger Button on the left side) > Security > API Controls > Manage Third-Party App Access > Configure an OAuth app > OAuth App Name or Client ID

3) Add two web applications with the following OAuth Client IDs:
    76254656058-ue8d5fkuicrfjjhd8c1qngd2goaq3ngs.apps.googleusercontent.com

4) App access. The following access type will be applied to a client ID:
    Select: Trusted: Can access all Google services
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url