• Jackie Gibbs
    Hi.

Is there a way to send backup reports to customers but only show success? I'm hesitant to send reports because of the questions that would follow if they even see one failure.
  • David Gugick
    I do not see a way to do what you are requesting with a scheduled Group report. You can send Success emails at the backup plan level by editing the Notification tab.

Could you describe more about the reason you need this feature? What information are you looking to send to your customers?
  • Jackie Gibbs
    Here is why. I service mostly residential customers. I would like to send them a monthly report. If there is red x's I will get questions. I would rather show them a general success.

I understand the need to "educate' these customers but I work in the real world and don't want to spend time answering a thousand questions as to why a backup fails on one day because time clock is not synced but then the next day the backup works without issue without interaction on my part.
  • David Gugick
    What information would you like to have in your customer report? Total computers under management, total backups, individual backup stats, other?
  • Jackie Gibbs
    I want individual company monthly reports of the backups of the existing plans. File and image.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment