• John Quinlan
    I have 4 desktop licenses available. However, when I go to grant a license to Desktop in Trial mode it says I need to buy a license. What do I need to do?
  • David Gugick
    So, you're using our stand-alone CloudBerry Backup, correct? Are you looking to grant one of the 4 licenses you purchased to a new installation of CloudBerry Backup?

I need additional detail to understand what you are trying to do.

https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-backup/product-licensing
  • John Quinlan
    Yes, I want to apply to the Desktop. It is currently backing up under a trial license. There is a grant button on the device that is in trial mode. When I click on Grant, the message indicates I need to buy a license. I checked my licensing and there are 4 desktop licenses available. Are they not the right license type. I bought a server license and hit Grant and it applied the license without issue.
  • David Gugick
    Are you sure you are not using MSP360 Managed Backup. You posted in the stand-alone product section. I can move the post if needed, but I need confirmation on your product in order to help. If you're using Managed Backup, you can see your licenses from the Licenses tab in the management console. Are all the licenses allocated to endpoints already? You say there are 4 available. What platform are you using the trial on? Windows? Desktop or Server OS? If it's Windows Server, then you need a Server license - the Desktop license will not activate on Windows Server.

If you are using our non-managed products and bought 4 perpetual licenses, then you can see your licenses from https://cloudberrycentral.com

Sorry, but I need additional clarification on the product and your endpoint in question.
  • John Quinlan
    Yes, It is MSP360 Managed Backup. Please move. The trial is on Windows Desktop.
  • David Gugick
    And you're positive that you have at least one Windows Desktop license available when you check the Licenses screen, correct? Can you also confirm the version of the agent that you have deployed to that particular endpoint?
  • David Gugick
    Can you DM me with your registered name, email, and company please. Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment