• Mike S
    For remote deploy: Under "What to Backup" you have "Backup only system required partitions" and "Backup all partitions". The problem that I am running into is that selecting "Backup only system required partitions" is great, but what if there is a separate partition on the computer used as a data dump? Since that is not a system required partition it does not get backed up. (example: OS on C drive, data on D drive)

Ok, great, I'll just use "Backup all partitions.." well, that seems to backup external hard drives as well (which are where my local backups go to). Obviously, I don't need my external hard drives being backed up to the cloud because MSP360 is already running a local backup to them.

So in short, I was wondering if there was a way for you guys to add something like "Backup all internal hard drives" or "Backup all partitions except external" or something like that.
  • David Gugick
    If you're backing up multiple computers and using remote deploy, then set up a system required partitions in the deployment and then create a separate image plan for the volume specific for that computer by editing plans for that endpoint.

But will ask about the External Hard Drive issue with the team.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment