• David Shema
    By the way, how do I direct message you? The mailbox from which your replies come is a no-reply mailbox.
  • David Shema
    Never mind, I figured out how to DM you.
  • David Gugick
    I understand what you are saying.
  • David Gugick
    If you have trouble. click on Inbox, Start a New Conversation, and type in my name.
  • carmen
    I must say, I used this program to keep my uncles computer updated. He is 85 years old and god bless he used it to communicate with his friends. Now I had it set up for unattended access and today my upgraded to MSP360 connect freeware and Now I cant access his PC. Your really made a mistake.

WHY? I used it to keep my elderly relatives computer up to date. Help them when they ran into trouble now I'm stuck and have to drive to the houses to help them.

Please put back the unattended access.
  • David Gugick
    We understand. While the loss of unattended access for true administrative reasons has been difficult for some Connect Free users, you can still help your uncle using attended access by joining an existing session. I assume if he’s using the computer, he will be able to devote a few minutes to help you get connected and help him manage the PC remotely and avoid a drive over.
  • ChrisH
    Very disappointed about this decision, I've been with this for quite a few years and feel I've basically been used as an unpaid tester, I've provided a few suggestions and feed back.
    I'm in the same position as David Sheema where I would need to but licences for 2 or 3 PCs, I understand the need to make money but $89.99 is far to expensive for what I need it for.
  • thefad3done
    I have been using this software for some time now, but removing unattended access (along with the gradual restrictions being imposed on the free version, like limits on the amount of "addresses" and other things) - I am now going to 100% remove this software from my computers and start my search for a replacement tool. I am disappointed, as this software was a godsend, especially when TeamViewer became more of a chore to use than an asset. It was a good run, but unless unattended access is re-enabled for the free version, I am out and I wont ever come back.
  • Martin Valousek
    Hello, i don't understand difference between unattended access and attended access? I was using remote desktop to connect from my WIN pc to MAC ntb, nothing more i don't need. I am trying to use free licence on MSP Connect, but it make just some error statements.
  • David Gugick
    Unattended access is when you connect to a remote window system for administrative purposes, when no one is on the remote side. You log in using Windows credentials do your work and then exit the session. Attended access or interactive access is when someone is at the other end and they can provide you the pin to connect and you’re in the same session they are. Those types of sessions are more geared for helpdesk to help a family member or a user solve an issue or when they want to watch you solve an issue so they can learn. If you’re having another type of error please start a new post and let us know what you’re seeing.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet