• Nicholas Holmes
    My hourly and daily Windows server backups started failing with these error messages. I'm unable to find any details on this error:

An error occurred (code: 1003)
    constraint failed UNIQUE constraint failed: cloud_files.destination_id, cloud_files.local_path
  • David Gugick
    Version?
    What type of backup are you running - file, image, SQL Server, other?
    New or legacy backup format?
    What's your backup storage target?
  • David Gugick
    The only reference to this issue I can find is for file backups when the backup plan has duplicate files / folders selected for backup. This can happen when you specify a Users folder dynamically for backup (e.g. %userprofile%\nicholas) and then also have a file or folder in the Nicholas Users folder selected to backup as well.

If this is not the case, then reply back with the information requested above and I'll see what I can find.
  • Abdul Anwer
    Hi, I have the same issue as well.

Recently I am getting this error for my hourly and daily backup, in my case no changes in the SQL server environment or the MSP backup schedule job.

Did anyone manage to resolve this issue?

constraint failed UNIQUE constraint failed: cloud_files.destination_id, cloud_files.local_path
  • David Gugick
    This is a SQL Server database backup plan? Can you verify the agent version?
  • Abdul Anwer
    Hi David,
    It is 6.1.1.74, we are still having this issue.

Thanks,
    Abdul
  • David Gugick
    The current version of the agent is 7.6. You’re version is long out of support. I would strongly encourage you to upgrade to a newer version and see if the problem is resolved. You can find the Product Lifecycle here: https://www.msp360.com/ProductLifecycle.aspx
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment