• Terry Holderbaum
    So we got this email:

"Dear Managed Backup customer,

We wanted to inform you about planned maintenance which will cause MBS Services to be offline for the following time period:

September 29, Thursday 4.00 AM - 7.00 AM PT
    We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
    MSP360 Team"

We want to reiterate that considering the fact that a large portion of our customers are facing a Category 4 hurricane today, and tomorrow will need restores, taking down any part of your services for any length of time this week is an exceptionally bad idea.

We consider this storm a severe threat to the continued existence of our clients. We need to know that MSP360 shares that concern. Please guys, this is really important. Don't do this. Wait until we are not under a hurricane warning.

When we sold your services, we did not tell our clients, "Hey by the way, while we are busy recovering your servers, we are going to possibly have to wait up to 3 hours because our vendor decided this was a good time for maintenance."
  • David Gugick
    I'll speak to the team. Thanks.
  • Terry Holderbaum

Thank you David. We really appreciate it.
  • David Gugick
    My understanding is that the maintenance is going to be moved to next week. When I have a firm date, I'll let you know, but I would think you'll get an email about the change. Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment