Introducing MSP360 Remote Assistant 2.3
- I have observed RA seemingly dislike wifi connections, wired performs much better
- In some instances RA loses connection without noticing it, it just stops functioning until a manual reconnect
- In some cases mouse clicks aren't going through, however in the affected window the mouse roller was working - in the meantime, in another window everything works. The affected window is unclickabe anywhere, header included.
- In one case (RA started by a user-level coworker) the elevated prompt for password was not writable through RA session (considered normal operation?)
- User account switching is not handled (W10), requires manual reconnect
Thanks and Keep up the good work!