Remote PC changes ID and encryption code
This is definitely some kind of a local issue. We have tested the software numerous times for such scenario and the only time we got this result was when the user executing the application had issues with accessing %APPDATA% and %PROGRAMDATA% paths. The id is stored in the config file which lives in those folders. The other thing that might trigger this behavior is the damage or lockdown of this file, which can be triggered by security software such as AV or if the software is deployed on the machines deployed from the same image for example and basically have the same HID, but this is really hard to achieve. Hope it helps, let us know what do you think about this. Thank you.