Error 1003 Disk I/O
iirc, the fix for us was to rename the database file and let it build a new one
EDIT: Found the email reply:
- Open the Online Backup software and make sure there are no running plans.
- In the bottom left corner, right click "Backup Service" and choose "Stop Service". Do the same for RM Service if you can see it.
- After that, close the Online Backup software interface.
- Navigate to the database location: C:\ProgramData\Online Backup\Data\
- Rename "CBBackup.db" to "CBBackup-old.db"
- Relaunch the Online Backup software, and the repository synchronization process should be started automatically.
- You will need to start Backup Services back manually by right clicking them and choosing Start Service.