• Antsy
    Hi,

Great software and for free!!! Love it.

One issue though. After my first disconnect from an un-attended session the disconnect options window popped up and I chose the default and then ticked the box don't show again. Now I don't see it anymore.

Where can I switch it on again?

I am having issues with accessing a locked-screen remote and want to play with the disconnect options to see if that solves it.

Thanking you in advance.

• Sergey NAccepted Answer
    Hello Antsy,

This one is really simple, when you connect next time, just navigate to the Main Menu - Adjust the disconnect from the opened Windows session on Remote Computer and you will see this menu:

v565pdlegavz4da0.png

Select the option you would like to try and that's basically it. Let me know if you have any other questions.
  • Antsy
    Thank you Sergey N, that solved the missing disconnect window. However I still have the original problem - changing these options doesn't resolve it.

If I physically sign out from my media PC and then try to access it remotely from my laptop I can connect and get to input my pin number to sign in. BUT then I get a message the image has changed and then another message stating "Waiting for new image...." and that is as far as I get - no matter how long I leave it.
    FTR. The remote PC has in fact been logged in and is showing the Desktop but I don't see it just a blank screen with the message above.

I am testing LiteManager Pro too and I do not have that same issue. When I physically sign out I can always gain access with LiteManager Pro but not CloudBerry Remote, sadly.

With PCs on the same site I can work around it, but with PCs off site it is a disaster.

Any ideas?
  • Sergey N
    Hello Antsy,

This is interesting indeed, i would suggest that you try a different approach on the remote machine and use the proper unattended access with the encryption key. This thing with the remote sessions is a really complex matter and we are constantly working on improving the interaction with them. Unattended Access should resolve the issue you are having, here is the guide on how to set it up the way i described:

https://help.cloudberrylab.com/cloudberry-remote-assistant/using-remote-assistant/encryption-and-unattended-access
  • Antsy
    Hello Sergey N,

Thank you for the reply.

I am already using unattended access and encryption. I have been form the start and the issue has always been there :sad:
  • Antsy
    I clicked on Diagnostics in the Options and wrote the whole issue down and sent it off.
    The reply was less than helpful stating that only commercial versions are supported by tickets and to use the Forum.

Two things I say to that:
    1. Why is the ability to create a ticket available in the "free version"?
    2. I would have thought that any company would be grateful for feedback and the use of the ticketing system (should) ensure that the whole issue and resolution is fully documented and therefore available for use by others.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment