Backup for Linux v184.108.40.206 Release Notes
We are going to release Backup for Linux v220.127.116.11 very shortly.
What's new :
- HiDPI screens are supported for all original icons in Backup for Linux (for rebranding graphics it's pending yet).
- Hidden files/folders in backup plan wizard are finally shown, so they can be selected and deselected.
- Plan wizard now shows a special status for a directory when only a part of its contents are selected for backup/restore.
- Remote deploy now can apply configurations to Linux backup clients.
- Symbolic (soft) links are supported properly (global option for all backup plans), here are the behavior options:
Do not back up symlinks (completely ignore),
Back up symlinks only (restore will create symlinks),
Back up original files instead of symlinks (might lead to having duplicates of files in backup),
Back up original files in their original location (even if that's outside of what's selected for backup),
- We removed false Failed status when a plan ignores sockets, pipes, device files etc.; now the plan status is Warning.
- Under the hood improvements
- General usability improvements
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 Forum!
MSP360 Managed Products
Managed Backup - General
Managed Backup Windows
Managed Backup Mac
Managed Backup Linux
Managed Backup SQL Server
Managed Backup Exchange
Managed Backup Microsoft 365
Managed Backup G Workspace
Managed Remote Desktop
Backup for Linux
Backup SQL Server
MSP360 Remote Desktop Free
Backup for Mac v18.104.22.168 Release Notes
Backup for Linux v 22.214.171.124 - release notes
FAQ - Managed Backup - Customization
FAQ - Managed Backup - Licensing
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2022 MSP360 Forum