• James
    When looking at a running image job, it would be really helpful to see actual status as far as how much has been completed. Currently for instance I have an image job running and it shows 2 of 3 files backed up, 13MB of 111GB. It doesn't give any progress on the remaining file so I can't tell if there is 100GB left or 1GB left. If you login to the server that does show a percentage of what has been backed up on that partition. It would be nice if the MSP dashboard reflected that as real-time as possible as well.
  • Anton Zorin
    Hi , thanks for bringing this up.
    I’ve filled your request in the system and will report back when we have an update on the ETA.
    Thank you.

@All, if you also need this feature, please leave a comment here. Thanks
  • tech
    Absolutely, this would be great. I have a server that has been backing up for 3 days, but through the web console it says files to backup 0, files uploaded 0.

If you login to the server itself you get a progress bar and detailed information on how many files and how much storage is in play.

I'm not sure if this is why, but I logged in locally and clicked on Update Storage Usage, and now the web console shows files to backup and files uploaded stats.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment