• Midjet76
    I was pleased to find an alternative remote assistant as TV was becoming unuseable.
    Love the simple nature of Cloudberry and have been using it for a few days but It's started to play up.
    I can login to my media PC which is upstairs from my master PC downstairs, all is fine and dandy for so long then it just stops working. I'm still connected but it goes from Full Access to what appears to be View Mode. I'm hoping it's something simple that I'm possibly doing wrong?
    Any ideas gratefully appreciated
  • Midjet76
    Think I may have figured it out, possibly.
    There's two taskbars the one at the top and the one at the bottom I suspect I may have inadvertently clicked on the full access icon at the bottom which would have turned this off leaving me in view only mode. How do I get rid of the shared to task bar?
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

First of all, I would suggest using the Unattended Access feature, which will get rid of those access issues and view-only mode and provide a much more secure way of working with the remote machine:

https://help.msp360.com/cloudberry-remote-assistant/using-remote-assistant/encryption-and-unattended-access

As for the taskbar, can you post a screenshot? Not really sure I understand how it looks, thank you.
  • Midjet76
    It would also appear that if I try and install and app remotely this make my access go to view only. I assume that this is a security feature. I have yet to try encryption as it failed last time and I couldn't access anything. I I enable encryption on both PC's will I then be able to remotely install applications?
  • Midjet76
    OK, so after a little bit more time I now have it all working, encryption is enabled and now I can install apps remotely, should I wish to.
    Where I "failed" last time was at the entering the password stage ....trying to enter it on the first screen where the login is formatted like "Windows10/Username" brings up a "waiting for unattended access confirmation" which fails, but clicking on the "access using PIN "option but entering password rather than PIN and all works fine.
    Previously when I tried to work with encryption enabled I also got this message "Unable to connect, Another Connection is established. " BUT this time around I managed to avoid getting this error.
    I'm fairly confident, it's all up and running just fine now, fingers crossed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment