• Steve Putnam
    One of our clients has over 1 million files which we backup to three locations (two cloud and the local NAS). The issue is that when we go to do a restore, it takes an hour+ to refresh the Storage Tab display so that we can select the files to restore.
    Is there another way to reduce the amount of time that it takes to refresh the display?
    Does it help if we leave the CB Console open on the server?
  • Matt
    Sorry, currently there is no way to speed up the process. I'll check in with our R&D and they'll see what can be done.
  • Martijn V
    I've also noticed before that the local service to provide info to the console can seem busy with other tasks, so that currently visible (user initiated) tasks may take a long time to complete. You'll be looking at that spinner for very long. Examples are a consistency check running in the background.
  • Matt
    That behavior is actually expected during consistency checks, since this process updates the info about data on storage side.
  • Andrey
    Need logs and probably repository.
    Repository sync and consistency check may lock database.
  • Steve Putnam
    Thanks for the replies - I would just like to know what is actually happening during the refresh of the Storage Tab? Is it doing a repository sync of all of the storage accounts for that customer, or just the account that I clicked on to refresh? Or is it not doing a full repository sync, but just an update?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment