• chuck ciecka
    Not all change is good. Getting rid of the ticket portal and the chat has greatly reduced effectiveness of your support offering.
    I have several tickets, that have gone days without a response. I am trying the forums since I am only able to leave voicemails on the phone number.

Tickets:

Some of these number appear to be duplicates potentially but it seems our ticket system and yours are having a bad time together. This has not been an issue for a long time.

I have two SQL servers that cannot backup due to license errors, funny think I have more than enough licenses. I repeat, production systems unable to backup. Priority 1 according to the new ticket guidelines and no response for days.

I need an immediate response please.
  • David Gugick
    Are you sure you have the correct license type applied to the SQL Server. It needs to be SQL Server Edition (or equivalent). You can check this from Remote Management in the portal in the Product Version column.
  • chuck ciecka
    Yes, I am sure. These have been running good for years
  • David Gugick
    What's the error then on the SQL Server side?
  • chuck ciecka
    It is not a technical error with SQL it is a license error. I have 10 licenses but 2 appear as expired. They should not be. I submitted the purchase verification in my original ticket. Ticket submitted on 7/6/2020. No contact since. Just called in to talk to Yuri who said he cannot help me.
  • chuck ciecka
    Portal shows 10 licenses, 10 activations, 8 of them are working 2 claim expired.
  • chuck ciecka
    Still nothing from your team.
  • David Gugick
    I'll check with Support again for an update.
  • David Gugick
    Chuck, it looks like the team says you're working with Anna on the Customer Success Team and your licensing issue may be resolved. If there's anything else you need help with, please let me know.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment