• Mike Jones
    I had Cloudberry set up on my Linux sytem, then had some issues that ended up with reinstalling the system from scratch.
    I've reinstalled Cloudberry and recovered my files, but the license seems to be still attached to the old instance. When I try to activate the new installation it fails telling me that the license is still attached to the old instance. Since I reinstalled, I can't get to the old instance to release the license and I can't see any way to release it on the web site.

How can I get my license connected to my new instance of CloudBerry?

• David GugickAccepted Answer
    You'll have to send an email to and someone on the support team will release the license for you. This functionality should be on the CloudBerry Central Portal (https://www.cloudberrycentral.com/Admin/StandaloneLicenses.aspx) and I see a requirement in the system to have this feature added in a future release. Until then, if you are planning to reinstall or change systems, release the license first from the product to avoid this step. And for those unavoidable times when that's not possible, just make a note of the licensing email address and send them the request.

Thanks.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet