• neutrinos4all
    I've been using the CBB Linux edition for about a month with no problems with its performance as a backup utility. However, for this entire time the "History" tab on the left side has provided no data. I've selected "all" plans for "all" periods, but nothing is populated. It's blank.

I suspect this is a database error. When I first set it up, I told CBB to move the database to a non-default location, and it did. But CBB isn't writing database updates to the new location; it's still writing to default (confirmed by looking at the date modified information on the .db files) within /opt.

I'm willing to surrender and leave the database in the default location, but is there a way to read in the default-located .db information so that my "History" tab is populated with information?

• GlebAccepted Answer
    It is a known issue that moving the database does not function properly. The investigation is ongoing, during this period the button will be hidden (with the next update). One of the consequences of the malfunction is that the History tab shows no info. Synchronization will not retrieve the History (because it's not saved anywhere except the database), but it helps if Backup Storage section is empty.
  • neutrinos4all
    Hmm, okay. Hopefully you're able to find a resolution to this in the near future.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment