• John Myers
    Running the trial software on a Windows 2008R2 server. When the program starts off a fresh server boot I am able to view the history but after starting the Backup Service, or opening Windows Backup I try and view history and receive an error telling me "The calling thread cannot access this object because a different thread owns it"

I can get around the error by stopping the Backup service, closing the program and opening it again. But I would rather not have to do that. Has anyone encountered/solved this issue?
  • David Gugick
    You mean that when you click the History tab in the user-interface, you get the "calling thread" error? The only reference I see for this error is a fix way back for the 5.6 release. What version are you using? If you're using the current version, then please open a support ticket using the Tools - Diagnostic toolbar option. Please reference this forum post and also mention I asked you to to open the case so the team can review the logs.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!

Thank you for visiting! Please take a moment to register so that you can participate in the discussions!