• Andrea
    Hi,
    Apart from 2 installation of CloudBarry Backup "premium" (I don't remember the versions), I've installed a couple on a personal PCs, but I don't receive any notification email (I'm not using the business one, the one connected with the account on this forum, but a personal one).
    Can I contact you privately to tell you my email address so that you can enable it?
    Thanks!
    Andrea
  • ravindra soam
    not getting notification on mail of backup.
  • ravindra soam
    not getting notification on mail of backup.
    Attachment
    notification (180K)
  • Alexander Negrash
    Have you confirmed your email? I don't see on the list in our system.
    gftfrsnms3p44833.png
  • Monte
    This issue just started happening to my today. I have several backups that look to have completed and never got a notification using the Cloudberry option. I had no issues till today Is there any update on this issue?
  • Anton T
    According to the information on our side, the wasn't confirmed. After you specified it in the backup plan settings you should've received an email with a confirmation link, however, it looks like this email was never confirmed.

We've resent a confirmation email to . Please check your mailbox and confirm the email to see if that helps. Look for an email with "MSP360 Backup Notification Service - Confirmation" subject. If you can't find it, please check the spam box.
  • Anton T
    I've reached out to you directly, please provide the following info in PM so we can check this issue:

1) An example of the notification that was recently sent successfully to the email in question

2) A screenshot demonstrating the "Notifications and Logging" tab in the backup plan
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment