• Bryant Crawford
    I'm not sure when but now the email notifications to customers as to the status of their nightly backups are not being sent. I am getting the emails as to the status but I have I checked with each customer that WAS getting the emails and none are getting them anymore. I thought maybe it started when I made 6.3.8.12 public but I had a new customer that said she got one email and then stopped and that was before 6.3.8.12 . Any suggestions as to where to look are appreciated.
  • Bryant Crawford
    David, Thanks for the article. However the emails are still not going to the users' email set on the individual accounts. I tried on one of my servers putting in my gmail account. I received the notification of the completion of the backup in the email account that is the main one for my MSPbackuo account but did not receive it (yes I did check the spam folder). Any other suggestions are appreciated.
  • David Gugick
    two suggestions. 1. Check the inbox / outbox on the email account that's being used to send the emails and see if it's there. Possibly it's getting bounced by the email server at your customer. Or try sending an email from that same email account to the customer email and see if it goes through. 2. Open a support case to get this resolved more quickly, since this seems to be a pressing issue and the forums may not provide the fastest resolution.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment