• Joe Vining
    Getting a ton of these "An error occurred while attempting to purge data on backup storage" errors e-mailed to me from almost all clients. All are connecting to BackBlazeB2 . Anyone else experiencing this?
  • David Gugick
    I recommend, if you have not already done so, that you open a support case on this issue. I have seen a few customers report similar issues and the Support team is tracking and can work with you on quick resolution. Thanks.
  • Joe Vining
    Thanks. I figured they were working on it already and didn't want to add to their burden of communication if others had already been informed of what's going on, so I figured if I posted on the forum, someone who already had a case open for this issue would be able to fill in the rest of us without increasing the case load for an already known issue.
  • Sean
    I have over 40 systems with these errors as well since updating to v. 7.2.0.280 . Mix of Wasabi and B2.
  • Sean
    Scratch that, mine are all B2 as well.
  • Hunter
    We have had this issue as well. Wasabi storage with compliance mode.
    We had compliance mode set to X months and backup plans set to purge old data at X+1months, but still getting purge errors.
    I had to turn off compliance mode, re run backup, then turn it back on, which fixed some of them. But still having the issue.
    Any of you fix this or find a solution?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet