• saravana
    I am getting this error (An error occurred (Code: 1003) An unexpected network error occurred.) ...Pls suggest solution
  • David Gugick
    Can you provide any detail on what you're doing?
  • saravana
    Hi David, I am running daily Cloud Backup linked with B2 Cloud....I am running Two different backup one worked fine ...When I tried other backup .I am getting this error...
  • David Gugick
    It’s a very generic error code. Has the plan ever worked? Do the plans overlap?Do any files get backed up? Any detail might help. If not, you’ll need to contact support.
  • saravana
    Hi David...Thank you for your reply...The plan working fine...The plans didn't get overlap....Actually the plan worked fine with compressed enabled...I just removed the tick mark & ran the plan from that day i having issue with this backup....Do i need to enable the Compressed & run the full backup again
  • saravana
    This is the Error which i get " An error occurred (Code: 1003)
    The semaphore timeout period has expired."
  • saravana
    This is the Error which i get " An error occurred (Code: 1003)
    The semaphore timeout period has expired."... After i ran new full manual backup of same backup Folder..
  • David Gugick
    We don't have that particular error logged anywhere in the system of customer reported issues. A quick Google search on it seems to indicate that it may be related to networking issues where the backup is being run. Or possibly a network adapter issue. But it's hard to tell with just the error message. I would recommend you open a support case using the tools - diagnostic toolbar option in the product so a support engineer can review what's going on and may be provide guidance on how to fix it.
  • saravana
    Thank You So much David...Sure...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube